Sunday, August 9, 2009

MYSELF




me

what is so special about me? I am just an average student who has several good friends to hang out with (love you all my friends.). Well, my name is Noramira bt Jalil. But normal people just call me Ira. I'm 20 years old. Born in Terengganu but now i further my study at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia in Communication and public policy...I'm a good girl.. Haha... The girl who are so simple, who live a simple life and who want to search more friends. My status? married... haha... Just kidding ok? I think it's to early for me to have a husband, neither a child... huhu... I am still single. I'm a stronger person(don't ever show me your muscle.. haha..). But one thing i hate the most!! people who didn't care about others (quite hate this type of person). I love to sleep, enjoy listening the musics, shopping(the best part of my life!!), surfing the web for hours..(guess what!! i;m a 20 years olld student you know), can't live without my phone(that's my life...). I have a lot of friends as well as enemies.. haha.. But one thing for sure, I love my family and myself!! Hehe.. sometimes i'm moody and i'm stubborn(the bad part of myself. i'm a normal people ok??). Then only this that I can brief about myself. see you next time.. huhu.. thanks. may Allah bless you and don't forget to smile :-) anytime, anywhere. So one word you should know, "LifeMust Go On!!!".

No comments:

Post a Comment