Sunday, August 9, 2009

Who me???



Assalamualaikum...and hye everyone....let me introduce myself to you all....ok,my name is norsuzieana bte zolkepli...you can call me suzie....nice name right?hehehe...just kidding....i was born on 28th november 1989...so young..hahaha.I come from segamat johor....I'm study at Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia,(UKM),bangi in mass communication...hmm,what else?yes,my hobby...ok,i like chatting,reading novel and do something that can make me happy....lalalala.my status it's complicated...huhuhu...i'm second from 6 of my siblings.i think it's enough about myself...n the last one i believe that what i see that what i get....o..look like very easy right? but need more effort to get it..ok...if i want to share something with you all again i will write again..

Thanx to all my member group mira,shukri and sham and also my lecturer dr.nadzrah that give us chance to make a blog.To my classmate u all are welcome to leave your comment about the topic that us choose to talk and to debateble about "BLOGGER".so don't be shine to give your oipnion..assalamualaikum...

No comments:

Post a Comment