Tuesday, August 18, 2009

AbOuT mE....

hye everybody...do u know me??? em,i dont think so because this is my first time to join the blog and be a blogger..hehehe..ok..let me introduce about myself..my name is Mohd Hisham B. Sulaiman..usually ,all of my friend call me "Sham" only..em, what that magnetic about me was, I this jovial its people..but my facial expression not express that..do not know why..hehe.. if you want to know,i like to singing..no matter wherever..even though I are inside toilet, I will sing..that is special about me..huhu..I know my voice unlike Jamal, but may be almost Mawi..huhu ..just joking..I am second child from four sibling..and I very attached with my mother..mother's child lah say ..huhu..know i study in ukm in language learning..so,if you inquisitive more on I ,always to surf surf our blog..k..the topic that we all will discuss is about "BLOGGER"...

3 comments:

  1. Dear Sham..

    thanks for being the man who care bout this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. em thanx for your comment...i'll appreciate it =)

    ReplyDelete